Provide an exceptional customer experience for our life insurance customers
- Full Time, Permanent Role
- Based in Lambton Quay, Wellington
- Work with a specialist team who are committed to delivering great outcomes to customers in their time of need
About the role:
One of our Claims Officers is moving to a new opportunity in our Insurance business. As a result, we are looking for a Claims Officer to join our close-knit Claims team. The role is responsible for assessing life insurance claims from end to end including TPD and Income Protection claims.
We are looking for applicants with experience in life insurance claims management – including death, crisis and disability income cover – and a good understanding of medical terminology.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A highly-developed customer service ethic and a strong sense of doing the right thing by our customers
- A minimum of 12 months life claims assessment experience. This can be in a Group or Retail environment;
- Experience in assessing disability claims is preferable;
- An appreciation of the importance of following Claims policy and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to talk customers through their claims on the phone
- A strong team player with a high commitment to our “One Team” value
- Degree qualified will be highly regarded, however not essential
Apply today with your CV and Cover Letter
You can contact Roger Jaquiery on 04 3822250 or email@example.com