Medical Assurance Society – Senior Life and Disability Adviser
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Life and Disability team in Wellington!
You’ll be joining an organisation that has been looking after NZ professionals with insurance and investments for nearly 100 years and we’re trusted by more than 33,000 Members. We’re in an exciting period of change as we commit to doing what we can for our Members, their families and future generations of New Zealanders. So we’re looking for people who are highly motivated with loads of energy.
The Senior Life and Disability Claims Adviser role assesses and manages a diverse caseload of complex claims, liaising with a range of external specialists, while taking a case management approach to facilitate the return of the Member back to work.
Our ideal candidate will have:
· Experience in NZ managing disability claims
· Working understanding and knowledge of relevant policy and legislation
· Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Ability to balance policy and procedure, with a memorable customer experience.
If this sounds like you, and you want to join a company that thinks differently about service, then email email@example.com for a copy of the job description or apply with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
We’d love to hear from you!