Suncorp is an organisation committed to our people, we have a culture where leaders are empowered to make decisions and individuals are able to succeed in a supportive environment that rewards both team work and ambition. Are you looking for that next career move and want to continue being part of the Suncorp success story?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Lump Sum Claims Specialist to join the team to assess and manage Life, Terminal Illness, Trauma, and Redundancy claims. You will be doing this by providing operational support to the Team Leader along with assisting in any shared Claims team tasks.
The hours of operation for our claims team are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5 pm
- NCEA Level 3 in English and Maths is desirable
- Life Insurance and product knowledge. Knowledge from previous employment and on job training
- Medical knowledge or training desirable
- Previous Life Insurance experience
- High standard of accuracy
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work to deadlinesWe promote a high-performance culture where people are rewarded for effort and dedication. We recognise and value commitment and encourage our people to maintain a healthy balance between their career and personal timeWhat we also offer:
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Positive, inclusive team environment where we welcome individuality and celebrate diversity
- Flexible work arrangements embracing a healthy work/life balance
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
If this role sounds like you then apply here today!