FULL TIME – WELLINGTON CBD – APPLICATIONS CLOSE 20 MAY 2018
As part of our Insurance Services Team, you’ll be responsible for completing the underwriting assessments of Life, Trauma and Temporary Disablement applications fromour nationwide branch network. You’ll effectively meet our customer needs everyday byensuring our service levels are maintained to the highest level.
Because The Co-operative Bank is owned by our customers, everything we do, every day, is for their benefit.
- Underwriting / medical assessment of Life and Trauma applications
- Temporary Disablement applications (short form) assessments.
YOU’LL BRING THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE TO THE TABLE:
- A solid history of performance in the assessment of Life and Trauma applications
- A high level of attention to detail
- Confident decision-making
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sound understanding of the NZ Life Insurance market
- Teamwork and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
In return for your passion and commitment to helping us Change Banking for Good, we offer an outstanding work environment, ongoing training and the opportunity to work withpeople who are passionate about making a difference. You’ll be amazed by our non- hierarchal organisation and the ease at which you can get things done. If this sounds likethe role you’ve been looking for, in a place you could call home, get in touch!
SOUND LIKE YOU? VIEW THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLY BY VISITING THE LINK HERE: https://www.seek.co.nz/job/36161124