About the role
As Claims Consultant you will provide accurate, effective, timely, and efficient, integrated end-to-end assessments, and management, approval and payment of insurance claims associated with products insured by Co-operative Life Limited.
In addition to your claims duties there will be an emphasis on processing new life insurance applications, policy alterations and daily policy and product enquiries in relation to our suite of insurance products, with a particular focus on quality advice and support to branch staff and customers.
Because The Co-operative Bank is owned by our customers, everything we do, every day, is for their benefit.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience managing and/or assessing disablement, death, terminal illness, and trauma claims is preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player, including the ability to be flexible in a small team.
- Strong initiative and administration skills.
- Sound computer skills, particularly a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Understanding of life insurance principles and medical terminology.
Our workplace is one where we bring our experiences, background and perspectives together to collaborate and achieve great things, rocking the banking world as we go. We’re ready. Are you?
For more info and to apply visit: https://www.qjumpers.co.nz/job-seeker/job-detail/45927/claims-consultant-45927/